Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Games Friday Feb. 12th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Games Friday Feb. 12th

    P.V. @ Norton
    Clintwood @ J.J.K.
    Appy @ Pound


    Predictions or concerns?
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games Friday Feb. 12th

    Yep...one concern...how many weeks til football
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games Friday Feb. 12th

    burton-pv boys will be a big one. if burton wins, it's a 3 way tie for the championship. can they pull it off??

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games Friday Feb. 12th

    yeah...can't wait til football. can't wait to see pound battle it out for last.
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games Friday Feb. 12th

    If Burton wins tonight....Pv and Kelly plays tmo at 730 and the winner plays Burton Monday

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games Friday Feb. 12th

    if????????????????
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •